Monday 23 May 2011

Picture Posting Attempt....

Okay, so uploading pics on this thing didn't work since I got stuck with the slow computer today (although the internet is slow altogether) I may have more time next week to try again, so be patient. Today we went to some cool rock formations that were part of a sacred grove area.  This means the area is semi protected.  We learned about the history of the site and went and saw a bunch of bats. I have pics and video and am so sad I can't share them!  Ugh. Anyways...Ghana is still fantastic. I'm just feeling so malnourished from eating pasta and white-bread based stuff every single meal of every single day.  Today we actually stopped at a gas station and I treated myself to some strawberry ice cream.  I'm craving Big Macs but there are no McDonald's in sight...this must be why most people here have amazing bodies.  Anyways....I had absolutely no time today.  I'll have a full hour next Tuesday to use the internet so hopefully I can actually explain more about being in Ghana. Sighhhh....anyways,

Ciao!

Kira

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome, I wonder if your cam has the feature to reduce the size of the pix, that way it will be much quicker to post them here.

    Have a great time, stay safe :)

    ~B

    ReplyDelete